Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Write about a time when you lost something expensive, but gained a valuable lesson in return Draft 2

Write about a time when you lost something expensive, but gained a valuable lesson in return draft 2

I had a new, branded and sky blue play station portable (PSP), I showed it to my friends; boasting and not letting anyone touch it. During recess, I played my PSP with my friends. Three days had passed and nothing had happened.
I placed my PSP carelessly inside my bag; I went to the science laboratory to do a practical test that had been told by my teacher. The bell rang and I rushed towards the classroom to have my next lesson which was English. After school I went home. While I was on the bus, I opened my bag and search for my PSP but I cannot seem to find it. I thought I have left it in school, so I went back. I search it under my table but under it were books and files. I panic calling my friends if they had seen my PSP but none know where it was.
I remembered how carelessly I had placed it in my bag without zipping it, a robbery may occurred when I was in the laboratory. I blame myself and had learned a very important which is to secure each an every valuable I had and to watch out for suspicious person nearby. Robber may happen at anytime, anywhere of the day and night.

No comments: