Monday, February 11, 2008

an incident that happen in the holidays

Name: Muhd Hafiz
Class: 2E2

I had a wonderful holiday, I went to the beach, theme park, cinema and the swimming pool. But I had an incident that last for five days. It was a painful accident when I when to the Jurong Swimming Complex.
I was having fun with my relatives and my two brothers. We all enjoy swimming in the 'Lazy River', a river that moves on its on, we shouted and play in it. Suddenely, I had a short and sharp pain on my left anqkle, Istand for awhile and I felt nothing so I continue swimming. ten minutes later I had the felt the same thing as just now but this pain was longer and and more painful. I could not move my leg and the river just push me towards the direction where it suppose to go. After that I could not feel my leg and I nearly drown but I grab on an edge of the side of the river. my oldest brother pass by and saw me in a struggle so he help me pull out of the river. I was soon sent to the nearest hospital and my left injured leg was casted. It last for about five days.
After five days I was cured and during that five days I was using crouches which was very irritatingamnd tiring so I slept and only wake up when it is time to eat.

No comments: