Thursday, April 17, 2008

i can make a difference

Name: MUHD HAFIZClass: 2E2Date: 17/04/08Title: I can make a difference

I can make a difference in the environment by making use of the R’s. Recycle, reduce and reuse this words can make a difference for example, the drink can that I have drank can be recycle in the recycling plant. I can even reduce the number electricity use by using the sunlight at day light and only turn off lights went not being use. I also try to reuse old plastic bottles and decorate it to make a pencil holder or a small rubbish bin. There are a lot of things that can be reuse to a more nicer or beautiful product. When I use the 3R’s, I can make a whole lot of different to help Earth. From this I can reduce global warming and safe Earth. One help can make a different.

Other ways that I can make a difference are, boil the needed amount of water for making tea, ride a bicycle to school then using car, reuse used papers to make a draft for composition, use a fan at night then an air conditioner.

No comments: